Wednesday 25 April 2007

Anzac Day and prezzy in the mail!!!

Well today is the day we remeber the soldiers who have fought for our country to give us the freedom to live in the best country in the world. We are so lucky so many young men have given there lives to defend us.
I did make an ANZAC slice yesterday (same recipe as the biscuits but put into slice tray to cook). I didn't get a pic but it is nearly all gone. The children went into town this morning and matched with their school and there was a wonderful turnout of people to support the remaining diggers.

In the mail I received the bottom left hand pic a sunglasses cover from http://www.dragonfly-crafts.blogspot.com/. This is the first thing I have won or been given since I started my blog. So exciting.....thanks heaps dragonfly. (Opps stole your pic also so I had a pic to post)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Congrats on winning the sunglasses cover. It's so exciting to win something.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you liked your glasses case, hope your glasses fit or you can utilise it any other way.
and I don't mind you using my pics. Anything to save time for you. Thinking of you and doing a rain dance in my mind. xxx