Saturday 21 July 2007

Pay It Forward and Muddy Tears

Well I have 2 signed up for pay it forward so if someone wants to join in email me quick..........
Now for the mud.........this is what happens when you Dad rotary hoes the vegie patch..........your brother waters it ..............and then he kicks a ball in.......he gets bogged in his mud boots trying to get the ball out ..........then he wants you to pull him out and you land on your backside...........
OMG what a mess......all the clothes except for these pants are now in the washing machine......the kids have been through the bath but there was a lot of tears from a little girl who didn't want to get "muddy"...........I had a good laugh as it was so funny ......
Bye for now.........

7 comments:

Lily Mulholland said...

A fun afternoon all around! Except for the tears of course :)

monique said...

hi,

You have been able to leave a comment on my blog. I completely forgot to give you my email address, sorry...
It's: m.dons@home.nl

If you still have room I would love to join this pay it forward, it sounds great.
Monique.

Becky said...

I would like to play also if you still have room, neorn3 at gmail dot com

mereth said...

Pity you didn't have a video of it happening! No-one ever cried at my house for getting Tooo muddy, only for not getting muddy enough...

Anonymous said...

What a mess!!! Nothing like some good old mudd!!

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Not another set of muddy trousers. I'm feeling a bit of dejavu.

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Looks familiar!
That desert has my name on it!
Love the ladybird stitchery!
can't join your pay it forward, in one already...would be greedy of me...like the cake! tracey