Wednesday 26 September 2007

Today's post brought to you by Hedgehog

Well after my last post I will have to say a huge thankyou to everyone who left a comment and they were really nice and I had lots of "feel good" moments.............I guess as I can't see you all I will assume you all have normal noses and they haven't grown from telling fib's so THANKYOU........I really just blog what is happening with me and post about the things I like to see at other blogs..........my world is getting increasingly smaller thanks to all of you and I am interested in places I never really thought about as someone lives there that I "know"........
............sometimes I just wish I could come and visit but Australia is a long way from lots of places....................which leads me onto lotto (major money draws)..........I won........don't get excited
Pam as I didn't win enough to come and visit you..........I won enough to get another ticket and buy dinner last night in town..........it was my photo course night at TAFE and we learnt how to make movies with our pics..............boy am I excited about that.............. but I won't be putting any here it's okay I hate when people have videos as I have a slower connection then most of you and they take forever to load and use up my downloads...............now enought of me and onto "todays post"..............

Well when Hedgehog sent me this picture last week she said she was dreaming of snow the night before.......this photo is outside the university campus.........autumn arrived early in her area in Finland.......she is currently working on the crazy letter thingy that Tonya has all the girls working on that signed up to some project..............check Hedgehog out as she is the only blogger I know of from Finland...........I do love the autumn colours.....................

but...............down here in Oz in my "neck of the woods" (so to speak) they have predicted 32degrees C for today..........wow baby come on summer.............we have had 24 then 28 then 30 degrees C....... weird weather......some nights are warm and some are cool..........sometimes we just seem to miss the nice spring temps.........the vegie seedlings are struggling - have made some little makeshift shelters for them till they settle in - only got them planted on the weekend....

...........Good news on the camera front........got a quote today and it was pretty good.........just need to repair len, something else and calibrate it(not to expensive)..........bummer bit is it could take 3 weeks...........I have so many photo moments coming up in the next couple of weeks but that is the fast case (would hate to see how long the slow case takes)


.........more news later...........take care.


PS my Angel landed with Darlene (in OZ not the US one) and I received her angel.............she is just beautiful.........sorry Darlene I can't do a pic............and thanks to Janet for organising the swap...........

6 comments:

Hedgehog said...

Hello from not-fall-like Barcelona!! I'm here for a few days of work and a few days of holiday! Lovely to have a picture of home here on the web!

Having a great time with Tonya's letters. Be sure to check out her great tutorials!

Tina said...

Hi from Canada in the Fall. What a fun blog, i always enjoy reading your blog. Fall is just such a beautiful time of year, but so is winter, summer and of course spring!
Until next blog have a great week.
Tina

May Britt said...

A foggy autumn morning in Norway. I hope you'll get your camera back. But this is a great idea. I'll see if I can send you a photo from the quiltshop today.

Lily Mulholland said...

We're hoping to get to Scandinavia in 2011 (I know, a long way off, but a girl's got to plan), so thanks for Jen's photo.

It's strange weather here too - some days feel nice and warm, others really cold. And cold nights too. Brrr. Bring on summer!

Unknown said...

Hedgehog is a great girl doing wonderful things. I hope your camera will take the short way home.

Pam said...

Oh.. You had me all excited for a minute! I almost started dusting the guest bedroom :))

I hope you get your camera back soon - but I am enjoying these posts!