Saturday 17 May 2008

No sewing....just pics............

Enjoyed playing with the picture pile collages the other day so here are some more.......

.......While unloading the fire wood little fellow turned up..............it's he cute.............

some autumn colour again.................

pods on a tree.............just LOVE the colours in these even prettier for real

playing around..........

seed pods.........

this is esp for Jodie as she loves my pics of umbrella grass and YES i still have it blowing around the place...........the pic on the right it umbrella grass all caught up in the crepe myrtle which is showing up even more now as the leaves have all dropped off...........I must admit it was pretty with the sun shining thru late in the afternoon...............

Happy Independence Day for all my Norwegian friends...............hope you have fun with all your celebrations................

Take care til next post.............................

22 comments:

Yvonne said...

Very nice photo show. :) I'm sure that little guy would have startled me.

Annie said...

Beautiful garden pics Chook - I am loving Autumn here too with the magical colours. I think it would have to be my favourite season. Glad you're seeing some beauty in that umbrella grass! If you can't beat it, embrace it ... that's what I used to do with the oxalis.

Kim said...

I like the little critter man. What is he? Beautiful photos as usual. Very nice work young lady!

Jodie said...

All your pics are amazing donna, even when they are of things you don't particularly like! Maybe I could trouble you for some camera advice???

Annie said...

Love love LOVE your new header, and mine. Thanks your continuing contracting postion!

Leanne said...

Love the new header and that little gecko is just toooo cute. Gemma love lizards. It is cold ,wet and windy here today your post has brightened me up.

Jenny said...

Gorgeous photos as usual-love those pods too.

Unknown said...

Are you going to be adding any of these pics to your card designs? I like the umbrella grass pics too. Jo x

Unknown said...

Just me again....thanks so much for your help. Enjoy your sewing! Jo x

Robyn said...

Like your new header.....as least I only just noticed it, so I hope it's new. Pictures are great as usual.

Katherine said...

I love seeing your photos! I'm especially curious about the little fellow shown in the topmost photos... What is he?

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are gorgeous! I especially love the third lot down with the pods... we have that tree outside out bedroom window and I've been loving seeing how it changes each day and seeing the colours fading into the pinky browns. Just beautiful! You're very talented! Kind regards, Maree.

Unknown said...

The umbrella grass pictures are great.

rachelmp said...

Great pics Donna!

Ruth said...

They are all gorgeous pics! ...and I love geckos!!

May Kristin said...

Thank you for sharing your photos!
You are so talented!

Cheryl said...

Great photos again - that little critter would have made me jump, but I am so glad you took his picture.

The Naturalist's Daughter said...

I love the lizard, he has such great markings and pattern. Your photo's as always are stunning.

Doe said...

Amazing photos, Donna! Love it.

Solstitches said...

Fabulous pictures. I love the new blog header and hope it will stay up for a long time.

dutchcomfort said...

Love your Autumn colours, but I’m happy we have Spring! Your blogheader s great!

Deepa said...

Lovely pics..
Thanks for visiting my blog...