Wednesday 18 March 2009

Happy Birthday............

I am late sending my parcel to Lurline for the Fat 1/4 birthday swap so can you help me out to make her day special by heading over and wishing her good wishes for the day............she is one of my lovely blogland friends.........unfortunately she lives on the other side of Australia so who knows if we will ever get to meet but we have had some lovely conversations...........thanks for the friendship Lurline...........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...........LURLINE

.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue........

P.S promise I will make up for it Lurline............

4 comments:

Fee said...

I have been to visit Lurline - She is a fellow Aries so she would be a good sort :)) LOL

Lurline said...

Oh, thank you so much, Donna - I am going to make sure I have a Happy Day today! I treasure your friendship!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Val said...

We meet such sweet friends through blogging don't we? I will go visit her.

annemariesquilt said...

Done....