Saturday 23 May 2015

Garden walk............

the garden isn't looking too bad at the moment.............
enjoy your walk around...............
"Cecile bruner" flowering beautifully..........
blue potato vine........
autumn colours............
one chinese tallowood is very reddy/orange..........
the other below is more golden/yellow........
my chrysanthemums are from last year.............a potted flower bunch I got last year............
absolute huge mass of flowers this year............lasting so well...........
I love looking up thru trees...........
finally my bouganvilleas are flowering so well..........
we had a light frost last week but it did not affect them............
Catch you later...............
Chookyblue...........

13 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

how nice to see colour in your garden after all the problems with lack of water over the last few years x Enjoy xx

Janice said...

It sure is looking good. It must be so nice to finally see your garden flourishing.

KERYN B said...

The garden is looking really beautiful - so wonderful let's hope the rain keeps coming.

Susan said...

A little bit of rain makes all the difference. My garden is having a second run too.

Googy Girl said...

Looks beautiful, i Can't wait to see it.. Is not it funny how different the tallow woods change. Myn always does the orange yellow thing. I would love more red..... But it won't comply

Maria said...

Your garden is looking beautiful....love those autumn colourings and the potato vine looks magnificent!

kiwikid said...

Thank you for the walk around...it is lovely! I don't think I have seen a blue potato vine before only the white one...love the chrysanthemums....great colour and big flowers! Tree colours are beautiful too.They must be happy with the rains you have had.

kiwikid said...

Thank you for the walk around...it is lovely! I don't think I have seen a blue potato vine before only the white one...love the chrysanthemums....great colour and big flowers! Tree colours are beautiful too.They must be happy with the rains you have had.

Anonymous said...

Hi chooky you have a lovely garden,Thankyou for sharing xx

gracie said...

Beautiful blossoms. I too love looking up into the trees. I enjoy my stroll through the garden.

Cheryll said...

Thanks for the walk thru your garden. xox

Michelle Ridgway said...

I enjoyed my stroll. Lovely!

Jeanne said...

Thank you for the virtual walk through your garden! Beautiful!